Frederick Furness Publishing
Frederick Furness Publishing is a specialist in providing niche information and intelligence about drug delivery – the science of delivering pharmaceutically active ingredients to the required site in the body, in the right quantities, at the correct time and in the most effective and convenient manner.
Drug delivery is a specialised subject, not only in scientific and technological terms but, crucially, in terms of the particular way that companies involved in drug delivery must interact with other businesses. Therefore, the manner in which information about drug delivery is presented and disseminated must, for it to be valuable to readers, be decided with the particular characteristics of the drug delivery market in mind, and by considering carefully the specific requirements of the individuals and organisations who need to know about drug delivery.
There is an important difference, which quickly becomes apparent to those who begin a relationship with Frederick Furness Publishing. We focus purely on drug delivery because we believe that the only way to provide useful, relevant and truly valuable information about this sector is through a deep understanding of it, a fervent enthusiasm for it and a strong belief in it.
We know drug delivery.
Frederick Furness Publishing has:
- a worldwide reputation as an established, reliable and informed source of up-to-date information on the science and business of the global drug delivery industry
- a global reach and the access to key sources necessary to provide timely, comprehensive information and intelligence of the highest quality.
- a vast network of close, long-standing contacts including industry executives and scientists, leading academics and financial analysts
- proven writing and editorial experience to convey information in the most efficient, digestible and useful form
- a record of working with a large number of clients comprising leading companies, large and small, from all corners of the world, all working in the drug delivery and related industries.