Datwyler supplies sealing, closure and packaging to the automotive, healthcare and consumer goods industries. Its healthcare division offers advanced elastomer formulations, coatings, aluminium seals, and processing technologies for drug packaging and medical devices.
Dätwyler Holding AG
Phone / ContactT: +41 41 875 11 00
E: [email protected]
Datwyler supplies high-quality, system-critical elastomer components to global market segments, such as healthcare, mobility, and food & beverage.
Datwyler’s Healthcare Solutions division offers state-of-the-art solutions for drug packaging and medical devices, providing a unique range of products and services including advanced elastomer formulations, coatings, aluminium seals, and processing technologies. It counts the world’s top pharmaceutical and medical companies as partners. The company’s technology and material specialists develop complex and unique coatings and rubber compounds that enable customers to protect and deliver their drug products safely and effectively.
The company offers:
Rubber and aluminium/plastic products for healthcare applications:
- Serum and lyophilisation stoppers for injection vials
- Plungers, tip caps and needle shields for prefilled syringes
- Plungers and closures for cartridges (injection pen systems for diabetics, dental anaesthetics…)
- Stoppers for infusion bottles
- Aluminium caps with rubber liner (lined seals)
Rubber products for diagnostics and drug delivery systems
- Stoppers and needle shields for blood collection systems
- Plungers for infusion pumps
- Components for aerosol containers
- Plungers for disposable syringes
- Injection sites for IV administration sets
Datwyler traces its roots back more than 100 years. It comprises more than 20 operating companies, with sales of more than CHF 1 billion in over 100 countries, and has 6,500 employees. The parent organisation, Datwyler Group is headquartered in Switzerland. Dätwyler Holding, Inc, is publicly traded, and has been listed on the SIX Swiss stock exchange since 1986 (Ticker Symbol: DAE).