Datwyler Pharma Packaging USA Inc
9012 Pennsauken Highway
Datwlyer Sealing Solutions
Datwyler Sealing Solutions supplies sealing, closure and packaging solutions to numerous industries. It offers rubber and aluminium/plastic products for healthcare applications including drug delivery systems such as plungers for disposable syringes and infusion pumps and components for aerosol containers.
The Sealing Solutions Division of Datwyler supplies customer specific sealing, closure and packaging solutions to global market segments, such as the automotive, healthcare, civil engineering and consumer goods industries.
Datwyler’s technology and material specialists develop complex and unique coatings and rubber compounds. These enable Datwyler’s customers to, for example fill syringes without endangering the safety of patients.
The company offers:
Rubber and aluminium/plastic products for healthcare applications:
- Serum and lyophilisation stoppers for injection vials
- Plungers, tip caps and needle shields for prefilled syringes
- Plungers and closures for cartridges (injection pen systems for diabetics, dental anaesthetics…)
- Stoppers for infusion bottles
- Aluminium caps with rubber liner (lined seals)
Rubber products for diagnostics and drug delivery systems
- Stoppers and needle shields for blood collection systems
- Plungers for infusion pumps
- Components for aerosol containers
- Plungers for disposable syringes
- Injection sites for IV administration sets
The parent organisation, Dätwyler Group, is a global supplier, headquartered in Switzerland, employing over 7500 people. Dätwyler Holding Inc is publicly traded, and listed on the SIX Swiss stock exchange (Ticker Symbol: DAE).